License by Mail
P.O. Box 212572
Royal Palm Beach, FL 33421
Office: (561) 383-6758
Cell: (954)560-5546 (Cecilia)
Who can apply for a Marriage License by mail in Florida?
1. US citizens, Permanent Residents, Foreigners and Tourists that are 18 years or older.
2. Since January of 2015 same-sex couples
3. Florida Residents since May 2015 also can apply for license by mail.
4. International Applicants if their signatures can be notarized.
It is recommended that you check with your country of origin and /or consulate for additional documents and requirements before and after the wedding.
When should you apply for a Marriage License by mail?
1. You and your fiance's schedule do not allow you to apply together and in person during courthouse working hours.
2. Your travel arrangements and arrival in Florida will not allow enough time for you to apply together and in person.