North Wing, 3rd Floor, 550 W. Main St.,
Phone: (352) 253-2648
Open Monday through Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Note to Notary/Solicitor
NOTE TO NOTARY/SOLICITOR
To insure the documents are properly executed, using back ink only, notary must clearly print name and expiration date. Sign and Seal all documents requiring notarization.
PLACE ONLY ONE NOTARY STAMP FOR BOTH SIGNATURES WHERE INDICATED ON APPLICATION FOR MARRY. THE ONE NOTARY SEAL MUST BE PLACED IN THE MARGIN TO THE LEFT OF THE APPLICANTS’S SIGNATURE – DO NOT PLACE YOUR STAMP OR SEAL OVER ANY PART OR THE MARRIAGE LICENSE INFORMATION OR THE SIGNATURES.
The notary public will administer the following oath to the couple:
“Do you swear or affirm that all the information given on this application is true and correct to the best of your knowledge and that there is no legal objection to your marriage?”
- Applicants must confirm information is accurate on license and sign full name in black ink in box #9 and #13 (in the presence of notary/solicitor)
- Notary/Solicitor will print the date in boxes #10 and #14 and sign in black ink in boxes #12 and #16. Notary/Solicitor will print their name and commission expiration date, if applicable, in boxes #11 and #15
- Notary will pace ONE notary seal when notarizing applicant’s in area indicated on top left margin only (the lower notary designation is reserved for the person performing the ceremony). Please do not cover any portion of the marriage license or signatures with your seal. If seal is too large for the area, please affix the seal before the applicant’s sign to avoid covering any signatures. A rectangular shaped seal may be placed sideways on the space provided
Required Premarital Statement
REQUIRED PREMARITAL STATEMENT
We the undersigned, hereby state:
- We did not complete a premarital preparation course offered by a
2. We have obtained and read or otherwise accessed the information
contained in The Family Law Handbook or other electronic media
presentation of the rights and responsibilities of parties to the marriage
specified in F.S. 741.0306. The handbook is available on our website at
3. We will review our marriage license for any errors. We understand that
any corrections or amendments to our license after it has been recorded
will cost an additional $30.00.
4. We have no common child(ren) born in Florida. Pursuant to S.B.694, if
the answer is yes, the applicants must complete Form DH 743A.
Spouse Signature Spouse Signature
Print Name Print Name
Required Premarital Statement - Applicants will print, sign and date the document in the appropriate spaces. No notarization is required.
We present this site as a service to our clients . We try to ensure that the information contained is accurate. We make no warranty to guarantee concerning the accuracy or reliability of the content at this site or at other sites to which we link. Assessing accuracy and reliability of information is the responsibility of the user.
We shall not be liable for errors contained herein or for any damages in connection with the use of the information contained herein.
If you choose not to accept the conditions stated above please do not continue to use this service.